ads

ads

FOX NEWS: Ginger Sprouse: When a homeless man said “hello” my life changed dramatically and I was brought closer to God


Ginger Sprouse: When a homeless man said “hello” my life changed dramatically and I was brought closer to God



I never understood the power of a “hello” before August 2016. This hello changed the course of my life, brought me a new family member, challenged me, grew me, frustrated me, and ultimately brought me closer to God.

https://ift.tt/2LVhpcL
FOX NEWS: Ginger Sprouse: When a homeless man said “hello” my life changed dramatically and I was brought closer to God FOX NEWS: Ginger Sprouse: When a homeless man said “hello” my life changed dramatically and I was brought closer to God Reviewed by john fonge on July 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.